What kind of personal information does Iconawear.com use?
computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you.
If you're using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details.
Why does Iconawear.com collect, use your personal data?
Marketing activities: We also use your information for marketing activities, as permitted by law.
- We may use your contact information to send you news about similar fashion-related products and services. We also send our customers regular newsletters by email. You can opt out, or unsubscribe, from marketing communication at any time.
- Based on the information you share with us, individualized offers may be shown to you on the Iconawear.com website, in mobile apps or on third-party websites, including social media sites.
- When we believe that a particular offer may be of interest to you, we may decide to make contact with you via email.
- Improving our services:
Finally, we use personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, enhance the user experience, and improve the functionality and quality of our site.
What is a cookie?
This Privacy and Cookies Policy applies to cookies and similar technologies (hereafter together referred to as “cookies”).
Why are cookies used?
Do all cookies do the same thing?
No, there are different types of cookies and different ways of using them. Cookies can be categorized according to their function, their lifespan and according to who places them on a website.
How are cookies used?
Our website uses the following type of cookies
- Analytics cookies: We use these cookies to gain insight on how our visitors use the website, to find out what works and what doesn't, to optimize and improve our website and to ensure we continue to be interesting and relevant.
The data we gather includes which web pages you viewed, which referring/exit pages you entered and left from, which platform type you used, date and time stamp information and details such as the number of clicks you make on a given page, your mouse movements and scrolling activity, the search words you use and the text you type while using our website.
We also use analytics cookies as part of our online advertising campaigns to learn how users interact with our website after they've been shown an online advertisement, which may include advertisements on third-party websites. We will not know who you are, and we only obtain anonymous data.
- Commercial cookies: We use these to show you Iconawear.com advertisements on other websites.
This is called “retargeting” and it aims to be based on your browsing activities on our website, such as the destinations you've been searching for, the properties you've viewed and the prices you've been shown.
How long do Iconawear.com cookies stay active?
The cookies we use have varying lifespans. The maximum lifespan we set on some is five years from your last visit to our website. You can erase all cookies from your browser any time you want.
How can you recognize Iconawear.com cookies?
Does Iconawear.com use third-party marketing and analytics cookies?
we strive to only work with companies that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and/or the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB). Members of NAI and IAB adhere to industry standards and codes of conduct.
NAI and IAB members allow you to opt out of the behavioral advertising.
Visit www.networkadvertising.org and www.youronlinechoices.com to identify the NAI members that may have placed an advertising cookie file on your computer.
To opt out of an NAI or IAB member's behavioral advertising program, simply check the box that corresponds to the company from which you wish to opt out.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
Where you find these settings depends on which browser you use. Use the "Help" function in your browser to locate the settings you need.
It means that the network you opted out of will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and browsing patterns.
Last updated May 11, 2017.